Greetings AYBeatniks! Jack McBastard here again with another episode of Digital Fiasco. This week we talk about Bethesda being anti-consumer, and the brewing turf war over VR hardware. All of that and more in this week’s episode!
Digital Fiasco is a weekly video game podcast covering Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC, with a little nerd culture thrown in. Every Monday, hosts Dandr0id and Jack McBastard discuss all the hot topics in gaming, always striving to prove why you should give a damn. Whether you prefer Sony, or Microsoft (or Nintendo), or perhaps you’re a member of the PC master race, we have gaming topics to cover it.
Visit our website at digitalfiasco.wtf for more episodes and outtakes!
WARNING: May contain profanity, mature content, and talk of that terrible Codemasters game, Damnation
Episode 06: Bethesda vs The Media and VR War!
- BaseLAN 30 (1:22)
- Destroy All Humans! First in the World to Platinum (9:35)
- Mafia III is better than Colin Moriarty thinks (10:41)
- Dragon Quest Builders (20:17)
- New Releases (both of them) (22:08)
- Nintendo Switch News Trickle (25:16)
- David Cage finished writing “Detroit” (30:24)
- Playstation licensed third party controllers (35:27)
- Uncharted Movie (37:37)
- Red Faction (39:28)
- Kingdom Hearts news roundup (43:50)
- Final Fantasy XV DLC details (51:06)
- Watch Dogs 2 (54:48)
- Steep open beta to see if its worthwhile (56:36)
- Titanfall 2 has no season pass?! (1:03:10)
- Hello Games gets hacked (1:09:16)
- Zenimax vs Oculus lawsuit heats up (1:11:19)
- Microsoft joins the VR Party (1:14:32)
- Bethesda vs The World (1:24:04)
- Grab Bag: Second Chances (1:36:31)
- Steep Open Beta sign ups at: http://steepgame.com/register/
- Pro Skier Matilda Rapaport Dies During Film Shoot for Ubisoft’s New Game Steep (LINK)
- And be sure to listen to the musical stylings of “Space Asshole” by Idle Thumbs