Greetings, AYBeetlovers! Jack McBastard here again with another episode of Digital Fiasco. This week we talk about truth in game advertising, as well as how a game’s difficulty can affect enjoyment. All of that and more in this week’s episode!
Digital Fiasco is a weekly video game podcast covering PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC, with a little nerd culture thrown in. Every Monday, hosts Dandr0id and Jack McBastard discuss all the hot topics in gaming, always striving to prove why you should give a damn. Whether you prefer Sony, or Microsoft (or Nintendo), or perhaps you’re a member of the PC master race, we have gaming topics to cover it.
Visit our website at digitalfiasco.wtf for more episodes and outtakes!
WARNING: May contain profanity, mature content, and talk of that terrible Codemasters game, Damnation
Episode 09: The Art of the Bullshot and Difficulty vs Bad Design
- (4:07) Dandr0id: Dishonored takes a back seat
- (8:51) Dandr0id plays Saints Row IV (Tales from the Backlog)
- (21:23) Jack finishes Watch_Dogs 2
- (30:27) Jack finishes Binary Domain (Tales from the Backlog)
- (47:53) New Releases: Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Amnesia Collection
- (54:41) Dead Rising 4 passes up campaign co-op in favor of 4-player missions mode
- (1:01:26) Square Enix lied about Final Fantasy XV delay
- (1:06:02) Trailer for Ubisoft’s Pioneer hidden in WATCH_DOGS 2
- (1:11:32) Wave Race is still a thing!
- (1:15:14) Uncharted 4 is nominated for everything
- (1:22:16) Truth in game advertising
- (1:34:45) Game Difficulty: challenge, enjoyment and bad designs
Jack McBastard and Dandr0id are contributors for AYBOnline. Their opinions are their own, and are available for purchase at our gift shop down by the portside buffet on your way off the ship. Aloha!