Greetings, AYBravos! Jack McBastard here again with another episode of Digital Fiasco. This week we talk about PlayStation Experience 2016 and whatever the hell Hideo Kojima just showed us.
Digital Fiasco is a weekly video game podcast covering PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC, with a little nerd culture thrown in. Every Monday, hosts Dandr0id and Jack McBastard discuss all the hot topics in gaming, always striving to prove why you should give a damn. Whether you prefer Sony, or Microsoft (or Nintendo), or perhaps you’re a member of the PC master race, we have gaming topics to cover it.
Visit our website at digitalfiasco.wtf for more episodes and outtakes!
WARNING: May contain profanity, mature content, and talk of that terrible Codemasters game, Damnation
- (0:28) Special Guests: CommanderSanta and AlbeL_88
- (1:39) AlbeL_88 Plays Final Fantasy XV
- (11:36) CommanderSanta plays Pokemon Sun & Moon
- (15:34) Dandr0id plays the Uncharted Collection
- (20:06) Jack plays No Man’s Sky with the Foundation Update
- (24:40) Jack plays Destroy All Humans 2 (PS4)
- (27:41) New Releases
- (46:30) Ubisoft didn’t send out review copies for Steep
- (53:39) Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition allows you to play as Duke Nukem
- (57:36) WATCH_DOGS 2 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare sales issues in Q4 2016
- (1:03:39) Knack 2 is a thing, for better or worse
- (1:06:58) Yakuza 6 and Yakuza Kiwami are headed to North America
- (1:10:55) Shovel Knight DLC Spectre of Torment revealed
- (1:16:28) Hideo Kojima at The Game Awards
- (1:24:45) Death Stranding WTFery
- (1:30:53) Kojima Productions / Guerrilla collaborated on Decima Engine
- (1:40:57) No Man’s Sky ads ruled as “not deceptive” by Advertising Standards Agency
- (2:00:53) Options Menu: Second Chances
- (2:01:05) Second Chances (AlbeL_88): The World Ends With You
- (2:02:39) Second Chances (CommanderSanta): Legend of Dragoon
- (2:07:05) Second Chances (Dandr0id): Earthworm Jim
- (2:08:02) Second Chances (Jack McBastard): Dark Void
Jack McBastard and Dandr0id are contributors for AYBOnline. Their opinions are their own.