Greetings, AYB! Jack McBastard here again with another episode of Digital Fiasco. This week we discuss PewDiePie’s Fiverr gaffe and how his sense of humor has negatively impacted his reputation. (Featuring Guest-host Albel_88!)
Digital Fiasco is a weekly video game podcast covering PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC, with a little nerd culture thrown in. Every Monday, hosts Dandr0id and Jack McBastard discuss all the hot topics in gaming, always striving to prove why you should give a damn. Whether you prefer Sony, or Microsoft (or Nintendo), or perhaps you’re a member of the PC master race, we have gaming topics to cover it.
Visit our website at digitalfiasco.wtf for more episodes and outtakes!
WARNING: May contain profanity, mature content, and talk of that terrible Codemasters game, Damnation
Episode 20: Is PewDiePie His Own Worst Enemy?
- (1:58) Albel_88 plays Black Desert Online
- (5:38) Albel_88 plays Dragon Quest VII: Journey of the Cursed King
- (9:52) Jack McBastard plays Yakuza 0
- (22:09) Discs, Downloads and DLC
- (32:31) Switch Disappointment: Week 5
- (38:04) Apocalypse Now game kickstarter cancelled
- (43:38) Microsoft’s E3 schedule (and speculation on content)
- (48:00) Bethesda conspiracy!
- (49:43) Random musings on Destiny and Phantasy Star Online
- (52:12) Capcom talks with investors about Dead Rising 4‘s reviews
- (54:57) Capcom misunderstands the reason for Resident Evil VII‘s weak sales
- (57:46) Sony guts PlayStation Now
- (1:01:15) Rebellion invites people to 2000AD
- (1:04:37) Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy release date revealed
- (1:08:02) Mafia III DLC: Faster Baby, Stones Unturned, Sign of the Times
- (1:13:50) Starbreeze announces Payday 3 is in development
- (1:18:08) PewDiePie: Pushing the Envelope
- (1:49:35) The Options Menu: Second Chances
- (1:50:04) Second Chances: Kid Icarus: Uprising
- (2:00:08) Second Chances: Singularity
- (2:07:14) Outtro
Jack McBastard and Dandr0id (and Albel_88) are contributors for AYBOnline. Their opinions are their own. For example, its easier to get away with saying controversial things when losing 20% of your audience is 5 people.